To protect the health and safety of all participants, their families and our volunteers, all participants (together with their guardians, as appropriate) must self-assess prior to participating in any association event. It is the responsibility of the association to ensure that participants answer the following questions prior to attending any association event.
- Have you recently travelled outside of Nova Scotia or been in contact with someone who has travelled or been outside the Province? If yes, participant is not permitted to attend association events for 14 days from the date of the return from out of Province.
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days? If yes, participant is not permitted to any association events for 14 days from the date the participant last had contact with the COVID-19 positive individual.
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms?
▪ A fever (or chills/sweats)
▪ New cough (or one that is getting worse)
▪ Sore throat
▪ Shortness of breath
▪ Muscle aches
▪ Runny nose
▪ Hoarse voice
▪ Unusual fatigue
▪ Loss of sense of smell or taste
▪ Red, purple of blueish lesions, on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause
If yes, the participant is not permitted to attend association events until symptoms have disappeared or a negative COVID-19 test is provided.