We’re excited to let you know that Dartmouth Little League has partnered with PlayPay as our online payment processor. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free!
Then follow the steps below.
1. Select Dartmouth Little League to your personal organization list.
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my organizations’.
- Enter Dartmouth in Organization and click ‘Search’.
- Select from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
- If you have a discount code, enter it in the Account Information field – otherwise enter zero. Then enter the player’s full name and select ALL the activities that apply to the player. The activities selected can be changed at any time.
- Click ‘Add Organization’ and DLL will be added to your personal organization list for that player.
- IMPORTANT – REPEAT THE ABOVE STEPS FOR EACH PLAYER.
2. You’re now ready to make payments!
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the association from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. You’ll see a summary of Amount Owed which can be paid in full, or spread over a few separate payments.
- Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
- You’ll be notified by email when your payment is processed.
Any questions or concerns please contact
Fred Campbell at Dartmouthlittleleague@gmail.com